Students who have stepped out of the portals of their alma mater have always returned to it with tremendous gratitude and joy to be part of the ever-widening vision of individual excellence and community development. They have become stakeholders, partners and collaborators in the consistent renewal of the institution as it meets the challenges of a rapidly changing world.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To share information with the former students of the developments in the college and to receive feedback to tune the college to the needs of society
- To solicit support for ventures in the college especially for scholarships, sponsorships, medals and foundations for the education of the marginalized.
- To collaborate with the college in organizing academic and cultural festivals, seminars and workshops
- To link the college with industries, centres of consultancy, research and placement and thus develop a brand for the college.
Every year the alumni meet is being organised on 26 January according this year on 26 Jan 2011, the meet was held and the following office bearers was elected.
ALUMNI MEET 2010 – Office Bearers
- P.ARAVIND - President
- S.SILAMBARASAN - Vice- president
- J.JOHN PETER - General Secretary
- G.AYYANAR - Treasurer